We are a large Australian privately owned company that markets and sells high quality capital equipment and medical device consumables.
Since 1992, Device Technologies has been dedicated to improving patients lives through leading edge technology and services, supplying hospitals and healthcare professionals with the finest medical solutions for their patients. Device Technologies continues to grow with HQ based in Sydney representing over 200 trusted brands, along with over 1000 highly skilled staff located across ANZ and South East Asia.
Our high-performance culture focuses on empowerment, goal attainment, productivity, continuous improvement, developing leadership capability and a superior workforce.
Join us and shape the future of digital and brand experiences in Medtec.
The role of the Digital Design Lead is responsible for driving the day to day creative and design requirements across the Device Technologies business. Working across a large range of digital experiences including landing page and eDM design for marketing campaigns, as well as websites for project-based initiatives.
Collaborating with and reporting to the Digital Experience Manager to deliver high level experiences for the Device Technologies business and its customers.
You are a talented, enthusiastic, and highly professional individual with excellent communication and stakeholder skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work both autonomously as well as be a part of a team.
Your passion and knowledge of design will push innovated ideas to the forefront inspiring your peers and creating seamless and value driving experiences for customers.
- 5+ years of experience in digital design
- Positive, flexible, self motivated attitude with a willingness to learn and adapt on the fly
- Strong creative, problem solving
- Ability to manage timelines with stakeholders to ensure we meet or exceed expectations
- Sound understanding and working examples of responsive design in HTML, CSS. Ensuring robust and scalable practices
- Ability to generate key design concepts – taking jobs from concept to execution, through to finished work with a high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate a good understanding of brand language, visual communication, and UX/UI design principles, be able to translate business and user requirements into design solutions and understand the commercial drivers for success
- Skills within the Adobe Creative Suite package will be exceptional, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, and experience with After Effects and video editing software desirable
- Strong cross-channel design experience for online marketing
- Experience with HubSpot, Hotjar, Shopify, WordPress
- Understand basic principles of technical integration
To apply, please attach your resume (in confidence) by applying for the role.
At Device Technologies we are motivated by the opportunity our equipment provides to change people’s lives. We have a clear vision to ensure all our people feel valued and respected, can be themselves and can flourish as contributors to the success of our business.
Our promise is all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, disability, age and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Please note: Device Technologies will undertake pre-employment checks via Sterling RISQ for the successful candidate to ensure that Device Technologies is meeting legislative obligations and the information a candidate provides is accurate. For all roles, an offer of employment will be subject to the following pre-employment checks: identity check, reference checks, right to work in location (checks for visa holders), police integrity. By proceeding and applying for the role, you acknowledge our hiring process and agree to undertake the required pre-employment checks if successful.
Read about Life at Device on our careers webpage - Device Technologies AU
Read our article on How To Prepare For An Interview With Device Technologies | LinkedIn