Advanced Skin Technology is known for its exceptional service, product offering and commitment to doing business 'the right way'. Our AST family of Account Managers and Educators continue to deliver strong growth of our own range, Aspect, and a wealth of other incredible domestic and international brands under our management. We are dedicated to raising the bar, offering quality brands, ethical practices and unwavering integrity.
If you know what it takes to coach and mentor a team that is striving for high performance, this is the role for you. You are imaginative, diverse and relish the opportunity to demonstrate your strong analytical skills to deliver outstanding sales results. You are intensely focused, work towards continuous personal and team improvement and have a flair for coaching your team to achieve their full potential.
You will have a strong record of exceptional people leadership. Based in Sydney you will lead a NSW team of Clinical Educators and Account Managers.
About the role:
- Achieve and exceed sales objectives and targets for a defined geographical territory.
- Coach and lead Account Managers and Clinical Educators to ensure marketing strategy, KPI implementation and sales achievement within allocated territories.
- Ensure talent within the Sales and Education team is recognised and developed.
- Network with industry to collaborate and ensure regional representation in the industry.
- Empowering our team to fulfil their full potential.
Reasons why we think this is a great role include:
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- Join a dynamic, passionate and supportive team at an industry leader
- Training opportunities to continually improve your skills
- Competitive salary
The Successful Applicant:
- Minimum five years’ experience in sales within cosmeceutical/ aesthetic or pharmaceutical environment.
- Undergraduate degree qualified or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years people management experience.
- High quality and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities at the one time.
- Track record of achievement of sales targets and coaching a high performing team.
- Strong analytical and PC skills (especially excel, database, internet, and email).
- A demonstrated understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Solid understanding of business management / finance principles.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven ability to communicate and influence.
- Excellent time management skills
Advanced Skin Technology
Established in 1994, Advanced Skin Technology quickly made a name for itself on the back of its exceptional service, product offering and commitment to doing business ‘the right way’. The AST owned signature range Aspect enjoys continued domestic and international growth. Further, AST is a leading distributor for a wealth of other incredible domestic and international brands. AST remains dedicated towards raising the bar, offering quality brands, ethical practices and unwavering integrity.
Note: It is a mandatory requirement for certain roles within our organisation, where the successful applicant may be required to present certifications and/or vaccinations status as per role requirements. Evidence of certificates or vaccination status will be requested during the interview process by management to qualify fit for role and prior to any offer.