Advanced Skin Technology is known for its exceptional service, product offering and commitment to doing business 'the right way'. Our AST family continue to deliver strong growth of our own range, Aspect, and a wealth of other incredible domestic and international brands under our management. We are dedicated to raising the bar, offering quality brands, ethical practices and unwavering integrity.
If you are a dynamic, collaborative team player, have a passion for skin care and a proven track record in sales, this is the role for you.
We are looking for a talented and motivated full time Sales Account Manager to join our NZ sales team.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for managing (and growing) existing accounts and winning new accounts in NZ.
- Devising territory-focused sales strategies that aim to attract and win new clinics, and to increase the spending of existing clinics.
- Launch new products and brands via marketing strategies originating from head office throughout the region, monitoring results as required.
- To work closely with our Education department and Clinical Educators to service the educational and training needs of clinics – with the goal of increasing sales.
- To participate proactively in regular team meetings, with the goal of generating action plans, helping each other solve problems, sharing successes and building upon our exceptional team morale.
- Reporting to the Regional Manager on all manner of sales reports, including lead generation, sales pipelines, prospect management, conversion rates, action plans and more.
Reasons why we think this is a great role include:
AST prides itself on providing a dynamic, supportive, and team-orientated culture. This role includes a strong base salary, car allowance, phone, fuel card and very generous commission structure - plus the chance to work with a highly inclusive management team who is committed to providing the tools, resources and support required to succeed.
The Successful Applicant:
- Proven previous sales experience in the clinical skincare industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deliver clinical information effectively.
- A passion for the aesthetic industry and education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of computer literacy including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with SAP reporting portal an advantage.
- Knowledge of skin science and skin care ingredients desirable.
Advanced Skin Technology
Established in 1994, Advanced Skin Technology quickly made a name for itself on the back of its exceptional service, product offering and commitment to doing business ‘the right way’. The AST owned signature range Aspect enjoys continued domestic and international growth. Further, AST is a leading distributor for a wealth of other incredible domestic and international brands. AST remains dedicated towards raising the bar, offering quality brands, ethical practices and unwavering integrity.
Note: It is a mandatory requirement for certain roles within our organisation, where the successful applicant may be required to present certifications and/or vaccinations status as per role requirements. Evidence of certificates or vaccination status will be requested during the interview process by management to qualify fit for role and prior to any offer.