We are a large Australian privately owned company that markets and sells high quality capital equipment and medical device consumables.
Since 1992, Device Technologies has been dedicated to improving patients’ lives through leading edge technology and services, supplying hospitals and healthcare professionals with the finest medical solutions for their patients. Device Technologies continues to grow with HQ based in Sydney representing over 200 trusted brands, along with over 1000 highly skilled staff located across ANZ and South East Asia.
Our high-performance culture focuses on empowerment, goal attainment, productivity, continuous improvement, developing leadership capability and a superior workforce.
An exciting opportunity exist to join the IT Team as a Helpdesk Administrator!
The main purpose of this role is to coordinate all activities in relation to the successful operation of the DT IT Help Desk.
To provide Level 1 and Level 2 IT service and support to all network users and external partners and hands-on support to IT projects as required.
- Receiving, prioritizing, documenting, distributing as appropriate and actively resolving Level 1 and Level 2 end user help requests by providing both hands-on, remote and telephone support.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 support for mobile, telephony and PC-based hardware and software issues as required.
- Assist the Infrastructure Team in maintaining the Hardware Schedule and managing the return of “end of lease” equipment to the appropriate vendor.
- Action media requests including the provision and set-up of video conferencing facilities, projectors, and other associated peripherals.
- Ensure the end user has timely updates around the progress of their requests.
- Supervise and mentor the Help Desk Support role.
- Work on assigned project tasks and assist in hyper care as well as ongoing support of project role outs.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain and foster effective relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Determine and confirm customer expectations and requirements prior to action.
- Action support requests in a timely manner and in line with customer expectation and company standards.
- Foster strong communications between the IT department and the end user community.
- Be able to build strong working relationships and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
The successful candidate will have:
- A desire to learn and develop their IT Skills
- Minimum Certificate IV Information Technology Support or equivalent
- Windows operating system knowledge
- Demonstrable high level of interpersonal skills and customer focus
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Preferred 2 years experience in a similar role.
- IT Certifications preferred but not essential such as ITIL, Microsoft accreditations
To apply, please attach your resume (in confidence) and a covering letter outlining why you are the person for this role.
At Device Technologies we are motivated by the opportunity our equipment provides to change people’s lives. We have a clear vision to ensure all our people feel valued and respected, can be themselves and can flourish as contributors to the success of our business.
Our promise is all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, disability, age and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Please note: Device Technologies will undertake pre-employment checks via Sterling RISQ for the successful candidate to ensure that Device Technologies is meeting legislative obligations and the information a candidate provides is accurate. For all roles, an offer of employment will be subject to the following pre-employment checks: identity check, reference checks, right to work in location (checks for visa holders), police integrity. By proceeding and applying for the role, you acknowledge our hiring process and agree to undertake the required pre-employment checks if successful.
Read about Life at Device on our careers webpage - Device Technologies AU
Read our article on How To Prepare For An Interview With Device Technologies | LinkedIn