Since 1992, Device Technologies has been dedicated to improving patients lives through leading edge technology and services, supplying hospitals and healthcare professionals with the finest medical solutions for their patients. Device Technologies continues to grow with HQ based in Sydney representing over 200 trusted brands, along with over 1000 highly skilled staff located across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Our high-performance culture focuses on empowerment, goal attainment, productivity, continuous improvement, developing leadership capability and a superior workforce.
We are looking for a proactive and customer driven Cardiovascular North NSW Territory Manager.
- Achieve sales targets and deliver KPI’s;
- Consistently develop and grow the territory through actively engaging existing and new customers;
- Manage key accounts and targeted customers;
- Understand customers needs to build long term relationships;
- Attend to customer enquiries and needs;
- Support fellow Territory Managers and interact with colleagues regularly
- Add vibrance and energy to the Pyramed culture
- Develop sales strategies and tactics in conjunction with the National Sales Manager, ensuring alignment to the approved marketing plan; as well as implementation of these strategies and tactics;
- Submit monthly sales reports inclusive of sales forecasting and market intelligence including competitor information by the due date;
- Maintain accurate customer account records and customer data base including customer targeting;
- Provide product information, demonstrations and training to customers;
- Manage Territory stock to a high standard through SAP, and regular Stock Counts
- Maintain all stock keeping requirements per policy;
- Complete all administrative tasks by the due date;
- Attend exhibitions, conferences and seminars as directed;
At Device Technologies, our values are linked to four key areas of our business: Innovation, Collaboration, Ownership, and Good Business. Resonating with our values and the care we have for our people. We are looking for a candidate that represents our values, collaborates with the CVR DRT team and develops his/her territory in an innovative and customer centric manner.
- Healthcare sector experience (1-2 years)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Science/ Business/ Nursing
- A Nursing/ Clinical background is highly desirable but not essential
- A business development mindset and the ability to think outside the box when approaching sales opportunities
- Sales experience and scientific background are highly valued
- Proven skills in sales, territory management, presenting, influencing and time management
- Demonstrated competence in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High standard of demonstrable written and verbal communication skills;
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'apply' button to be redirected to our candidate application portal.
At Device Technologies we are motivated by the opportunity our equipment provides to change people’s lives. We have a clear vision to ensure all our people feel valued and respected, can be themselves and can flourish as contributors to the success of our business.
Our promise is all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, disability, age and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Please note: Device Technologies will undertake pre-employment checks via Sterling RISQ for the successful candidate to ensure that Device Technologies is meeting legislative obligations and the information a candidate provides is accurate. For all roles, an offer of employment will be subject to the following pre-employment checks: identity check, reference checks, right to work in location (checks for visa holders), police integrity. By proceeding and applying for the role, you acknowledge our hiring process and agree to undertake the required pre-employment checks if successful.
It is also a mandatory requirement for certain roles within our organisation, where the successful applicant may be required to present certifications and/or vaccinations status as per role requirements. Evidence of certificates or vaccination status will be requested during the interview process by management to qualify fit for role and prior to any offer.