Since 1992, Device Technologies has been dedicated to improving patients lives through leading edge technology and services, supplying hospitals and healthcare professionals with the finest medical solutions for their patients. Device Technologies continues to grow with HQ based in Sydney representing over 200 trusted brands, along with over 1000 highly skilled staff located across Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
Our high-performance culture focuses on empowerment, goal attainment, productivity, continuous improvement, developing leadership capability and a superior workforce.
An exciting opportunity has become available within the da Vinci Surgery Robotics Team as Product Specialist in Bangkok, Thailand.
Here’s your chance to learn more about surgery technology, support customers, and professionally manage robotic surgery challenges with surgeons in the operation theatre.
The successful applicant will
- Become a da Vinci product specialist as a clinical expert across multiple clinical specialties
- Drive new surgeons and HCPs adoption of da Vinci surgery technology platforms through da Vinci Technical Training Pathway
- Collaboration with customers, colleagues & managers to effectively execute da Vinci surgery technology training for HCPs
- Develop and review territory engagement plan with managers to ensure consistently grow trained surgeons’ yield
- Responsibly manage administrative task, SFDC, sales activities for achieving both financial and non-financial KPIs
At Device Technologies, our values are linked to four key areas of our business: Innovation, Collaboration, Ownership, and Good Business. Resonating with our values and the care we have for our people.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling in a medical or hospital environment or
- Minimum 5 years relevant clinical experiences, or
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in the Sciences-degree, nursing science or similar, with any clinical and/or technical certification, scrub nurse would be preferable
- Proven skills in sales, presenting, influencing, time management
- Demonstrated sense of urgency with strong self-organization skill
- Excellent in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and both Thai & English communication skill
- Professional appearance and willingness to work and collaborate with team member a flexible schedule under high pressure in the occasional overnight travel
To apply for this opportunity, please click on the 'apply' button to be redirected to our candidate application portal.
At Device Technologies we are motivated by the opportunity our equipment provides to change people’s lives. We have a clear vision to ensure all our people feel valued and respected, can be themselves and can flourish as contributors to the success of our business.
Our promise is all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, disability, age and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Please note: Device Technologies will undertake pre-employment checks via Sterling RISQ for the successful candidate to ensure that Device Technologies is meeting legislative obligations and the information a candidate provides is accurate. For all roles, an offer of employment will be subject to the following pre-employment checks: identity check, reference checks, right to work in location (checks for visa holders), police integrity. By proceeding and applying for the role, you acknowledge our hiring process and agree to undertake the required pre-employment checks if successful.
It is also a mandatory requirement for certain roles within our organisation, where the successful applicant may be required to present certifications and/or vaccinations status as per role requirements. Evidence of certificates or vaccination status will be requested during the interview process by management to qualify fit for role and prior to any offer.